Friday, June 02, 2006

 

Hong Kong

As we've recently established Nikky is less keen than I on big, busy cities..... so now we've come to Hong Kong! I have been here before, but since I was only 9 at the time of the last visit my memories are a little hazy, the main thing I can remember is that I have always wanted to come back. After 3 weeks of rather inconsistent weather in Japan we arrived to some nice steady rain. Lovely. But then it is the rainy season.

We're here for two weeks so we have decided to stay in more than one place, so we have a few days looking at one side of the famous harbour view, a few days looking at the other side, and about a week in between staying in the heart of Kowloon (that'll be the cheap bit to offset the cost of the harbour view!!).

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?