Wednesday, October 19, 2005

 

Flying south for the winter

Our last experience with US border security was quite smooth so we were hoping for a repeat as we checked in for our flight to San Francisco. As it happened it wasn't too bad. Nikky got 'pre-selected' for 'additional screening'.... dodgy looking!

I did get pulled aside by one of the security guards, who told me he had something very important that I needed to do when I got back to the UK. So I was thinking they were going to ask us to fill in some kind of official form. But oh no, his request?..... Get the Spice Girls back together!! So if anyone wants to volunteer for this in our absence...... please seek medical help!

Even the flightcrew had a sense of humour, so much so that the final announcement after we arrived at the gate in San Francisco was 'Cabin crew disarm doors, check hair and makeup'!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?